Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Random, unfinished musings

I am all over the map with this blog, it's kind of fun.
I hope no-one missed the fact that my picture and banner are now a bleeding heart flower. I get that a lot, in fact so often that when I sign up for forums and I must put a location I generally choose 'the left wing of my bleeding heart'.
I love the fact that I have never taken that as the insult it's supposed to be, I just say "at least I have one".
I had a busy day today, I had to go the the DTES for some errands this afternoon, first I was at a place where people go to eat, have showers or do laundry because they either have no home, or nothing with these facilities. I am open but I admit I was a little nervous. I have spent time down there in years past and maybe it was the nature of my visits but they weren't generally pleasant. A gal came up to me and said 'sweetie, you dropped your smile', I laughed and felt a whole lot better after that. As I got where no-one could see me though, I burst out crying and just couldn't stop. Eventually someone came by, or was sent over, thinking something awful must have happened, not really, just society.
After that it was off to PACE, The Exotic Goddess Sexpo is in September (the 21st) so it's time to start planning.........
See I had a bunch of good stuff to say but Facebook just got the last hour of my life so the rest will have to wait until tomorrow :(
Ok, here I am and I thought I would leave that little facebook blurb in as a segway for it's own post that it will no doubt receive soon.
Now where was I? Right, I was all over the place.
Well, I kind of lost those thoughts so I will end here (I've read today's paper so there's lots of other little fires sparking right now) with the undiagnosed emotions from yesterday. I'll be back to write about PACE and the Sexpo in no time, and I'll do some further analysis of what ails society and what I think could help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home