Saturday, March 03, 2007

EDFC 4 TOMORROW!

Wow, I can't believe it's almost here.
I had accidentally volunteered to be the donation coordinator for the silent auction, whoops! Lol, just joking, it wasn't THAT bad but in order to do it again the person asking is going to have to resort to loads of flattery.
I just picked up the last items and was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening, maybe a little housework but a majority of nothing. Alas, I checked my email, and there are 3 last minute donations in spitting distance from where I was not too long ago.
Now I'm just being a baby, the fact that this is the biggest hurdle we faced (I had help) is pretty friggin' good I think.
So, just to refresh your memory,
WHEN: TOMORROW Sunday March 4, 2007
4:00pm to 12:00 midnight
WHERE: The Drake Showlounge, 606 Powell Street, Vancouver
WHY: To raise funds to be divided between a former dancer who is battling ovarian cancer (for the second time) and Rethink Breast Cancer a Canadian breast cancer charity.
Tickets are $10 at the door
There will be door prizes, raffles and draws and a great silent auction with lots of wonderful items from some great sponsors.
That's my pitch for today but hopefully I'll see some of you there!

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ryann said...

good job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home