Monday, October 30, 2006

What on Earth is this???

I am convinced this must be a joke of some sort......
Ok, the funniest, well, at least the most demented thing just happened to me, I was googling safety tips for halloween and I found a site which, once I read it, I thought was a spoof making fun of religious 'fanatics'.

I actually sent an email asking of the site was a joke.........it's not.
Here's the first page I read "10 Halloween Tips for Holyweeners" seems a bit extreme.
So I am looking around the site for the disclaimer and I find this under "Staff". Yes, that is a photo of some KKK members around a burning cross, that's when I sent the email asking if the site was a joke.
I then wandered over to their Forum, I figured that's where I would find the jokes and disclaimers, what I found, was a bit shocking. I'll let you go there on your own if you want, but the summary was a buch of racist, bigoted, unbelievable, garbage. I was stunned, I couldn't believe it, I still wonder if somehow it's a farce, but I don't think it's funny really.
Anyways, I'm still in shock and now I'm scared I have sent an IP trail to some white supremasist psychopath, luckily I didn't sign my name and they're in Landover, (on their way landUNDER in my humble opinion). Do peole like this really believe that is what God wants?
Let me know and I'll be sure to let you know what Pastor Psychopants sends as a reply.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stuff is bizzare, and try to stay away from those kind of sites, not only can crazy people track you down but governments tend to watch over who visits sites with that kind of content.
Otherwise, great blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home